Supporting England in the World Cup Like I've got time for a BlogSpot!!: Just not right

My life, wife and other goings on

28 September, 2005

Just not right

Some things just shouldn't be allowed, like this guy who photographed his own brain surgery.



4 people wanted to say something:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That can't be allowed! Isn't that site censored or something? What was wrong with him that he needed brain surgery?

10:57 pm, October 01, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it's gross, but I'm sorry jenny. As it's not technically an adult image, we can't censor it here at flikr.com

6:06 am, October 02, 2005

 
Blogger Menachem said...

why does flickr tech support read and comment on your blog?

4:45 pm, October 02, 2005

 
Blogger Shmuls said...

cos someone flagged my site because of it!! I got an e.mail from blogger accusing me of posting improper/adult images on a public site, so I told them to have a look at the site!! They must have checked with flickr that the pics were ok or something!

4:59 pm, October 02, 2005

 

Say something yourself...

<< Home

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License.